Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sorry for not posting

So I started a blog, and my first post was about my kitty Java. Well Java was ran over a couple days after that post and I just hadn't had the heart to come back on here.

I just decided to buy a new coffee maker after the carafe of my last one was broken. I looked at several Black and Decker coffee makers before deciding to purchase a Keurig brewer instead.

The Keurig is more convenient for me and my busy day. I can just have a cup of coffee almost instantly whenever the whim to drink coffee hits. And I've been loving all the flavors and mixing and matching different flavored creamers with different coffee flavors. Some have been hits others have been, well let's say dumped. Down the sink that is, I don't know why I decided to try to mix a cheap (and past its expiration, gotta check those) vanilla powder creamer with a butter toffee coffee. Although, I will admit, had the vanilla creamer been a good brand and fresh it might have tasted good.

What coffee flavors are you experimenting with at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment