Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How to Replace a Broken Coffee Pot

What a night/morning. I thought I was going to kill Java this morning (java the cat, not java the drink.)
Don’t get me wrong, I love my kitty I do. (look isn’t she so fluffy):


But Java loves, I mean LOVES to jump on my counters.  And last night she thought it would be fun to push my coffee pot (just the carafe part) into the floor. So sweet to know that my misery brings her joy. Ha ha.

Well, let’s just say that tile and glass do not play nice. So I am now on a hunt for a Bunn Replacement Pot.  Luckily for Java I found one and have it ordered.  Even luckier for her, I have an extra coffee maker, its a little older and isn’t necessarily my favorite to use any more.  But it beats not having my  morning cup of joe.  I just hope that the replacement I ordered is the right one.  It should be here in a week, so I’ll let ya’ll know if it works out for me.  But for now I’m going to take a nap to catch up on some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment