Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Making of Coffee leads to Houseplants

I stumbled across a very interesting blog all about how coffee is made. It mostly talks about the coffee plant. After reading this blog I'd love to invest in a coffee plant to grow indoors. It sounds like it'd make a wonderful houseplant.

So of course I went on a google search for coffee houseplants. I came across this blog: http://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/coffee-plant.html

It says that the coffee plant gets to 15 feet high in its natural habitat. Which is a little large for my house, but the coffee plant is easy to care for and can thrive through harsh pruning. (sounds like my kind of plant)


Above is an image of a coffee plant that I found. I love that shade of green leaf, and what a perfect planter it is in. The color of coffee!

Yup, going to invest in one of these. I think a coffee plant would look nice setting on my counter next to the Keurig Brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment